Canberra, Australian dollar (AUD)
Study in Australia
Australia is a country and continent surrounded by the Indian and Pacific oceans. Its major cities – Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth, and Adelaide – are coastal. Its capital, Canberra, is inland. The country is known for its Sydney Opera House, the Great Barrier Reef, a vast interior desert wilderness called the Outback, and unique animal species like kangaroos and duck-billed platypuses. Australia is one of the top destinations with an excellent education system and a high standard of living. There are over 1100 institutions offering a wide range of programs in Australia. According to statistics, 35 Australian universities are ranked among the world’s best-ranked universities. Australia spends up to $ 250 million per year in financial aids, scholarships, and grants.
- Quick Info
- Why Study in Australia ?
- Education System / Cost
- Test / Intake
- Popular University / Popular Courses
- Capital of Australia: Canberra
- Languages spoken: English
- Government: Federal Parliamentary Constitutional Monarchy
- Population of Australia: 23,067,149
- Currency: Australia Dollar (AUD)
- Time zone: (UTC+8 to 10.5)