Wellington, New Zealand dollar (NZD)
Study in New Zealand
New Zealand is a country in the south western Pacific Ocean consisting of 2 main islands, both marked by volcanoes and glaciations. Capital Wellington, on the North Island, is home to Te Papa Tongarewa, the expansive national museum. Wellington’s dramatic Mt. Victoria, along with the South Island’s Fiordland and Southern Lakes, stood in for mythical Middle Earth in Peter Jackson’s “Lord of the Rings” films. New Zealand has well-reputed universities, diverse communities, stunning scenery and a variety of outdoor pursuits. The smaller class sizes offer more individual assistance to the students and practical as well as academic achievements are rewarded well. Universities offer a very supportive learning environment where the students are encouraged to be inquisitive and creative.
- Quick Info
- Why Study in New Zealand ?
- Education System / Cost
- Test / Intake
- Popular Universities / Courses
- Capital of Newzealand: wellington
- Languages spoken:English, Mãori, Newzealand sign language
- Government:Unitary Parliamentary Constitutional Monarchy
- Population of Newzealand: 4,468,200
- Currency:NewZealand dollar (NZD)
- Time zone:(UTC+12)