Canberra, Australian dollar (AUD)
Study in Australia
Australia is rapidly becoming a popular study destination among students from around the world. Most students go to Australia to study in a vocational education and training system at university level.
The most popular fields are:
- Nursing, Early Child & Aged Care Education
- Accounting & Business Management
- Information Technology
- Tourism, Hospitality & Culinary Arts
Students these days are increasingly studying a wide range of disciplines at Australian institutions.
Australia is a safe, multicultural and internationally recognized environment for further education, innovative research and intensive culture. International recognition has positioned Australia as a leading provider of top quality education to international students from all over the world.
- Internationally recognized, world class education
- Thousands of stimulating study programs
- Well qualified staff
- Excellent international student support services
- Safe, friendly and politically stable country that welcomes international students
- Part time work permitted for international students
- Very high standard of living at an affordable cost
- Lower fees than most western countries
- Multicultural society
- Quality libraries
- Technologically advanced computer laboratories