Hanoi, Vietnamese dong (₫)
Study in Vietnam
Vietnam (UK /ˌvjɛtˈnæm, -ˈnɑːm/, US i/ˌviːətˈnɑːm, -ˈnæm/; Vietnamese: Việt Nam [viət˨ nam˧] ( listen)), officially the Socialist Republic of Vietnam (SRV; Vietnamese: Cộng hòa Xã hội chủ nghĩa Việt Nam ( listen)), is the easternmost country on the Indochina Peninsula in Southeast Asia. With an estimated 92.7 million inhabitants as of 2016, it is the world’s 14th-most-populous country, and the ninth-most-populous Asian country.
Vietnam is bordered by China to the north, Laos to the northwest, Cambodia to the southwest, Thailand across the Gulf of Thailand to the southwest, and the Philippines, Malaysia and Indonesia across the South China Sea to the east and southeast. Its capital city has been Hanoi since the reunification of North and South Vietnam in 1976.
The average annual temperature is generally higher in the plains than in the mountains, and higher in the south than in the north. Temperatures vary less in the southern plains around Ho Chi Minh City and the Mekong Delta, ranging between 21 and 28 °C (69.8 and 82.4 °F) over the course of the year. Seasonal variations in the mountains and plateaus and in the north are much more dramatic, with temperatures varying from 5 °C (41.0 °F) in December and January to 37 °C (98.6 °F) in July and August.
- Binh Duong province (Vietnam) is a place where the ancient and modern culture is the ideal destination for foreign students.
- The people are very friendly and the culture approachable.
- In particular, there is a learning environment with the teaching quality being gradually recognized according to international standards.
- It is also home to a unique and rich civilization.
As a South-Eeastern province (Vietnam), the road system is nicely built to connect the provinces and cities and easily lead to other parts of the country.
- Communication services, transportation, food, accommodation and medical care are readily available with personnel who are quite attentive and friendly, at low costs.
Furthermore, international students study at Universities here with low tuition fees but are trained to international quality standards.
International students will better understand the ancient and modern characteristics of the quiet land, with the name of Binh Duong province (Vietnam), a perfect basis for better understanding the culture in Southeast Asia through its holidays and festivals.