Bern, Franc (CHF)
Study in Switzerland
Switzerland (/ˈswɪtsərlənd/), officially the Swiss Confederation, is a federal republic in Europe. It consists of 26 cantons, and the city of Bern is the seat of the federal authorities.. The country is situated in Western-Central Europe,and is bordered by Italy to the south, France to the west, Germany to the north, and Austria and Liechtenstein to the east. Switzerland is a landlocked country geographically divided between the Alps, the Swiss Plateau and the Jura, spanning an area of 41,285 km2 (15,940 sq mi).
The Swiss climate is generally temperate, but can vary greatly between the localities, from glacial conditions on the mountaintops to the often pleasant near Mediterranean climate at Switzerland’s southern tip. There are some valley areas in the southern part of Switzerland where some cold-hardy palm trees are found. Summers tend to be warm and humid at times with periodic rainfall so they are ideal for pastures and grazing
- The high quality of education is relatively accessible and a large percentage of the student population is comprised of foreign students.
- The cost of tuition is comparable to US and there is a wide variety of programs to choose from.
- The classrooms have few students in order to give individual attention to all. There are excellent facilities and the environment is safe. International students are welcome in the country.
- The most popular of the educational facilities for foreign students, are the Swiss Hospitality Schools.
- The most sought after sport skiing is also possible here in season. Student can hire ski equipment.
- High quality of education and degrees are internationally recognised
- Outstanding special institutes in the fields of international affairs, public adminsitration finace and hotel management
- One of the most safest and at the same time beautiful countries in the world.
- Distinctive of the education system that combines on job practical training with courses.