Wellington, New Zealand dollar (NZD)
Study in New Zealand
New Zealand i/njuːˈziːlənd/ (Māori: Aotearoa [aɔˈtɛaɾɔa]) is an island nation in the southwestern Pacific Ocean. The country geographically comprises two main landmasses—that of the North Island, or Te Ika-a-Māui, and the South Island, or Te Waipounamu—and numerous smaller islands. New Zealand is situated some 1,500 kilometres (900 mi) east of Australia across the Tasman Sea and roughly 1,000 kilometres (600 mi) south of the Pacific island areas of New Caledonia, Fiji, and Tonga. Because of its remoteness, it was one of the last lands to be settled by humans
New Zealand’s climate is predominantly temperate maritime (Köppen: Cfb) with mean annual temperatures ranging from 10 °C (50 °F) in the south to 16 °C (61 °F) in the north.Historical maxima and minima are 42.4 °C (108.32 °F) in Rangiora, Canterbury and −25.6 °C (−14.08 °F) in Ranfurly, Otago.
- Get work permit- Once you complete your graduation course in New Zealand, you get the work permit along with your certificate to work In New Zealand.
- Get residential permit- Once you complete your graduation course and get work permit, it will help you to get residential permit as well.
- You can work during vacation- If you are pursuing higher studies in New Zealand in any full-time course, then you can avail work permit during the vacation period.
- You can work part-time– If you are a full-time course pursuing student, then you can work 20-hours per week during your term.
- Internationally recognized degree– The degree that you acquire by studying in New Zealand, is internationally recognized.
- High quality education- All you study in New Zealand is the most updated course that will help you to stay updated with all the modern techniques and technologies.
- Get good job- As there is a shortage of skilled manpower in IT and other courses in New Zealand, hence you get higher chances to get a good job in New Zealand after completion of your studies.
- Nature at its best- New Zealand has a mesmerizing natural beauty that attracts tourists almost throughout the year. Hence, plenty of bus, air service are available to travel to the beaches and other tourist spots that you can enjoy in the weekends.
- Education and Culture- So you have decided finally not going to feel tense if you are coming from New York City or London to study. The good thing is that you will see not more than four million people who live on the country, so no overcrowded city not more tension. You will feel cool and calm environment when you decided to study in New Zealand.