Ottawa, Canadian Dollar (CAD)
Study in Canada
Canada is a country in the northeastern half of North America. According to the report by the organization for Economic Co-operation and Development, Canada is the most educated country of the world. Canada spends about 5.3% of its GDP on education.
Education in English and French has been available in most of the places across Canada. Canadian provinces and territories are responsible for education provinces. Adult literacy rate in Canada is 99%.
Canada’s culture draws influences from its broad range of constituent nationalities, and policies that promote a “just society” are constitutionally protected. Canada’s national symbols are influenced by the historical, natural and aboriginal sources.
- Canadian universities are known for the consistency in high quality education and internationally accepted degrees and credentials. International students can expect to be assisted in their university studies by such resources and services as orientation session, support programs, academic advising, prayer rooms, student clubs, and assistance with medical concerns or housing issues.
- International students can often work while they study and take advantage of many cooperative education and internship opportunities.
- You can Learn in a new environment, Gain independence and confidence, learn a new language, students from across the world, gain a new perspective of the world,
- Canadians are welcoming and respectful of differences. Canadian educational institutions encourage new students from abroad and strive to grow their international student population.
- The UNITED NATIONS ranked Canada as one of the best places in the world to live. International students who have graduated from a Canadian University or college have the opportunity to work in Canada up to one year after they receive their degree or diploma.
- Canada is a peaceful, politically stable, safe country. Canada is a democratic country with laws that protect the rights of our citizens. Canada is also relatively unaffected by natural disasters.
- Canada’s universities maintain high standards of academic excellence and are consistently recognized in top international rankings. Moreover, Canadian tuition fees are some of the lowest in English speaking countries.